Here’s How Buying Land From Us Works
- Tell us about what you’re looking for on this site
- We’ll share our list of available land for sale
- Make an offer on the properties you want
- We’ll work out the details – and we can close
We make the land buying process as simple as possible! Here are the details:
You may either pay cash or finance through us. There are no banks or credit checks.
The properties are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
- To secure the property, you will submit a down payment and a one-time non-refundable document processing fee of $199. This fee covers the creation of the contract and the filing of all documents necessary with the county. (If you’d prefer, you can secure the property with the processing fee and then pay the down payment when you sign the contract.)
- Upon receipt of your down payment and processing fee, we will put together the paperwork for you. Documents are signed via an electronic signing service.
- The process is simple and we can complete your purchase in as little as one business day. Once the final payment is received, we will sign over the land to you via Warranty Deed and handle all necessary recording processes with the county. That’s it! Once the deed is recorded in your name, you are officially a land owner.
Once we receive the down payment and document processing fee, we will put together the Purchase Sale Agreement and deed for you. (If you’d prefer, you can secure the property with the processing fee and then pay the down payment when you sign the contract.) Documents are signed via DocuSign, an electronic signing service. After signing, we will notarize the new deed and provide you with evidence that it has been notarized. Once we receive full payment for your property, we will send the deed to the county for recording and have it recorded in your name. In some cases we may decide to close via escrow with a title company.
Owner Finance Purchase:
Once we receive the down payment and processing fee and you choose the payment terms that fit your needs, we will put together the Land Contract, Promissory Note, and Purchase Sale Agreement for you. Documents are signed via DocuSign, an electronic signing service. (If you’d prefer, you can secure the property with the processing fee and then pay the down payment when you sign the contract.)
Monthly payments can be done via ACH or credit/debit card and will be automatically withdrawn monthly. When the payments are complete and the property is paid off, we will convey the property to you via Warranty Deed and have it recorded in your name at the county.
There is no prepayment penalty – you may make extra payments or pay your note off at any time.
Property Taxes: We prorate your property taxes and add them to your monthly bill. The taxes for each property are included in each listing.
HOA Dues: Most of our properties do not have any HOAs. If a property has an HOA fee, it will be included in the listing.
We ask that you do not put permanent structures on the property until your loan is at least 90% paid. While financing with monthly payments, you must also abide by local, county, state, and national laws.
Let us know what kind of land you’re interested in and we’ll see what we have in our inventory (or can access for you). We offer owner financing on some properties, so you can acquire more land than you might realize.
So, stop scouring the MLS or county records for the faint hope of a land investment. Reach out to us and we’ll try to help you find the right opportunity (or opportunities).