County: Santa Rosa
Zip Code: 32570
Parcel Number: 28-2N-28-5030-00800-0020
Parcel Size: .19 acres
Road Access: Paved road
Zoning: Single Family Zoning District – R-1
Flood Zone? No
Mobile homes allowed? No
Modular and site-built homes allowed? Yes
Minimum square footage required: 900 square feet
RVs: RVs can be stored/parked on the property if there is a house built as a principal structure (first). RVs cannot be used for a dwelling unit or for camping purposes.
Power: Power is at the street. Would have to contact Florida Power and Light (+18002255797)
Water: Water is available, contact City of Milton – Public Works (850-983-5410)
Sewer: Sewer is available, contact City of Milton – Public Works (850-983-5410)
Elevation: 45 meters, 147 feet
Annual Property Taxes: $98
GPS Coordinates: 30.657072, -87.050316
30.657112, -87.050530 – NW
30.657205, -87.050136 – NE
30.657033, -87.050080 – SE
30.656941, -87.050478 – SW
To see this property on Google Maps and get turn by turn directions, click here:
Cash Price: $12,500
Document Processing Fee: $199
Or owner-financing is also available.
Click here to secure the property:
More about Milton:
- The city, which was founded in 1844, hosts festivals and events in the downtown core almost every weekend for more than half of the year, drawing people together to create a true sense of community. The growing city’s small-town feel is amplified by the downtown’s rich history, with many of its buildings still standing from the early 1900s.
- It is one of the fastest growing regions in the U.S. – Milton’s population increased by 25% over the past 10 years.
- Enjoy the Canoe Capital of Florida! With the beautiful waterways flowing through the towns, there are a wealth of paddling opportunities. Escambia Bay is also just less than 15 minutes from this property, which boasts an endless amount of fun fishing and boating activities. Blackwater River State Forest is 21 miles away.
- The Blackwater River runs through the city; is is one of the last pristine, sandy-bottomed rivers in the U.S. Surrounding the river is an elaborate park system offering plenty of green space, plus a new splash pad for children.
- In addition to the Blackwater Trail, there is also the Riverwalk, a boardwalk along the river in downtown Milton that continues to be built out with new investment.
Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the property should be directed to the county Planning and Zoning Department. Everything we know about the property is listed here. Buyers are responsible for doing their own due diligence.
Our company, The Burke Group, LLC is family owned and operated.